←  Темная Башня

Стивен Кинг.ру - Творчество Стивена Кинга - Форум

»

А если бы кто-нибудь снял фильм по ТБ... (...

фотография Sondra 11 янв 2011

Ну в принципе да...

К вопросу о новых лицах: предлагаю пари - Кинг сыграет себя сам - или нет?
Ответить

фотография Vagabond 11 янв 2011

Просмотр сообщенияSondra (Jan 11 2011, 08:51 PM) писал:

К вопросу о новых лицах: предлагаю пари - Кинг сыграет себя сам - или нет?
mistah king will possibly die - or surely get too smucking old - far before his would-be appearance in dark tower series movie :)
Ответить

фотография Sondra 11 янв 2011

:) Do ya really hate him so much? it'll be only 2013 !
Ответить

фотография Vagabond 11 янв 2011

Просмотр сообщенияSondra (Jan 11 2011, 10:55 PM) писал:

:) Do ya really hate him so much? it'll be only 2013 !
i do love him, actually - so i can't stand thinking of watching him in his late sixties playing a much younger man of vice-and-dice - and his coming-out is gonna happen even later, when his beloved maine is possibly gone for good as did atlantis in the days of yore :blink:
Ответить

фотография Sondra 12 янв 2011

Просмотр сообщенияVagabond (Jan 12 2011, 12:37 AM) писал:

and his coming-out is gonna happen even later, when his beloved maine is possibly gone for good as did atlantis in the days of yore :)
hm... what a pessimistic point of view!
Ответить

фотография Vagabond 12 янв 2011

Просмотр сообщенияSondra (Jan 12 2011, 12:17 AM) писал:

hm... what a pessimistic point of view!
indeed, i am sooo realistic - looks like mother nature hateth our kin of devouring hypocrites after all :)
Ответить

so amazing english - and so dark & gloomy vision! we fans r awaiting 4 fun movie, not 4 the end of the world! cheer up! :D
Ответить

фотография Vagabond 12 янв 2011

:D i've been king's constant and devoted reader since i was fifteen, and he still belongs to my own private pantheon of writers - to say nothing of his current shape, so mostly due to his days of old; and i keep looking forward to such a movie - with his cameo made by some allied master computer - trully fitting both the story and my feelings, just like that
Ответить

Просмотр сообщенияVagabond (Jan 12 2011, 11:46 PM) писал:

with his cameo made by some allied master computer
what are you talking 'bout? :)
a, it's not a secret that King wanna be the voice of Blaine the Mono, the greatest allied master computer of all! :D but - if so - WHO will be a King?
Ответить

фотография Vagabond 13 янв 2011

Просмотр сообщенияSondra (Jan 12 2011, 11:23 PM) писал:

what are you talking 'bout? :o
i mean, like they did in beowulf movie :)

Цитата

a, it's not a secret that King wanna be the voice of Blaine the Mono, the greatest allied master computer of all! :) but - if so - WHO will be a King?
it's really a news for me :o and now we have two options - an actor alike king himself in the days of haze and gold and computer-made prototype (sounds like black tower series, eh); as to the greatest one ever - you see, nothing would surpass AM :D
Ответить

фотография Sondra 13 янв 2011

o-o, that good old compy prototypes!
if so, King should play not himself, but Roland, with great help of allied master! i'd love to see it!!!
Ответить

фотография Vagabond 14 янв 2011

Просмотр сообщенияSondra (Jan 13 2011, 07:08 PM) писал:

if so, King should play not himself, but Roland, with great help of allied master!
speaking from the very deep of my heart - that's too much for me ;)
Ответить

Сэй Roman 14 янв 2011

Вы з**бали ;)
Ответить

фотография Sondra 14 янв 2011

Просмотр сообщенияRoman (Jan 14 2011, 06:21 PM) писал:

Вы з**бали :)
F*ck off ;)
Ответить

фотография Sondra 16 янв 2011

Просмотр сообщенияVagabond (Jan 14 2011, 10:47 AM) писал:

that's too much :o
ye, its utopian dream :o ; maybe, computer technology doesn't go so high yet (and we have neither AM, nor BM-BlaineMono :o )
and
King obviously do not playing real roles, only cameos :D

about "too old" for playing himself - king in movie mustn't be young, all they need - lightly adapt the scenario :o ... but remember 'bout cameos... it seems to be his principle :(
Ответить